One'a them cut'n'paste link things are gonna follow.....

http://www.dss.mil/psi/

>>> "Kaminski, Shawn G"  04/25/02 07:52AM >>>
There was a huge thread on this not too long ago. If you search the archives
you can probably find all the information you need to know on this subject!

Shawn K.

This email and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential and
/or proprietary information in the possession of WellStar Health System,
Inc. ("WellStar") and is intended only for the individual or entity to whom
addressed.  This email may contain information that is held to be
privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If
the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any unauthorized access, dissemination, distribution or
copying of any information from this email is strictly prohibited, and may
subject you to criminal and/or civil liability. If you have received this
email in error, please notify the sender by reply email and then delete this
email and its attachments from your computer. Thank you.