Depending on what you want to accomplish these boot camps can be a great way
to get the test BS out of the way.  If you have some solid hands on
experience and want to get away from your daily life and be able to totally
concentrate on passing the tests, then boot camp type training can be the
way to do it.  I personally found this to be a way to stay focused on
studying for the tests and getting them out of the way.

If you have no experience and just want the cert, you can get it but it wont
do you much good anywhere.