I have these for sale as well.  I can sell them for the same price.  I
sell alot of Cisco equipment.

On Sun, 21 Apr 2002, Thomas Larus wrote:

> I have bought from symmic, and things have worked out well, too.
>
> Tom Larus
>

> ""Wow""  wrote in message
> news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> > I have bought some back to back cables from this place:
> > http://www.symmic.com/computer/cabcisco.htm
> >
> > pretty cheap and no problems.
> >
> > Dennis
> >
> > ""Jason""  wrote in message
> > > The part number is that there isn't a part number because Cisco doesn't
> > have
> > > such a cable.
> > >
> > > ""Jeffrey W. Hall""  wrote in message
> > > [EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> DCE
> > > back
> > based

    I'm buying / selling used CISCO gear!!
            email me for a quote

Brian Feeny, CCIE #8036   Netjam, LLC
[EMAIL PROTECTED]         http://www.netjam.net
VISA/MC/AMEX/COD          phone: 318-212-0245
30 day warranty           fax:   318-212-0246