Group,

Watch your addressing you use when practicing. The IP addressing I used for
my
last lab was very similar to the lab and caused problems. I had to re-addr
interfaces with the correct network more then a few times. And since I didn't
create the IP addressing scheme, I had to keep flipping from one page to
another
for diagrams and addressing placement. The lab addressing seemed logical, but
since I didn't create and configure individual interfaces, I lost more time
with
transposing then if I just did it the addressing myself.

Per Purchasing Lab Scenarios:

I'd like the material to have is all:
1) straight labs tasks and diagrams
2) hint(s) to guide you to the specific problem
3) hints to specific solution
4) explanation on who/what/where/when/why on problem and why that particular
solution is
    used/best

Obvious, with this much detail and documentation needed, the price would in
the
high range for Lab material. This layout would satisfy everyone's need. Or
you
could have a lower fee for Options 1 & 2 and then a little higher the
Options 1
thru 4. Since the 1-Day format is relatively new, Cisco will not it, so the
documentation would not have to change noticeably in the next few years. They
might add a little section for troubleshooting or just depend on the tasks
uniqueness for the gotchas and candidates own fat fingers and DUH factors.

Included in Lab Docs should be basic and advanced technology specific labs
on a
handful of gear.
These should be designed for no more then 6 routers. The sweet spot would be
3-4
routers.

I'd recommend that any labs not be designed on equipment most people cannot
reasonable afford. Designing 12-15 routers labs seems excessive unless all
you
will be doing is labs designed for 1-Day lab exam only for testing speed,
time
management, knowledge, etc. This could be a solution for a commercial remote
rack plan, but care should be taken to compile a 1-Day format lab for less
equipment requirements.

Recommended times for Options 1-2 & 1-4 should be included for comparison.
This
would give the candidate a loose measurement on his speed, and their level of
knowledge to over come any time management obstacles. The time limits would
provide a gauge on proficiency and a stopping point to look at hints, or
explanations. This would help everyone who will working on a problem for
hours
with arriving at a fix. Given time, everyone will try every command and all
fixes, while spending time on CCO and Doc CD for hours and hours when all
they
need is a clock reference that says, "Times up, here's a hint." If after that
hint you reach another time reference, you should get another, "Here's
another
hint" or "The solution is X, you need you practice/technology background."

Tom