I would like to say that I've browsed through many news and web groups, but
you guys are the top I've seen.  I find myself being intimidated reading
your indepth responses.

I finished up my CCNP last week and finished my CCDA exam this morning.  I
plan on sitting the CCDP exam in 2 weeks and taking the CCIE written in 2
months after a short "Army paid fun-filled trip" out east.  ha ha

I feel fortunate that I am able to do this type of work for 12-14+ hours a
day and then come home and spend several more hours learning from you guys.

Thanks again and wish me luck!

Jeffrey W. Hall
Network Administrator, CCNP, CCDA, SCSA, MCSE
U.S. Army