Yeah....... Groupstudy rocks!!!  Best group I've found on the web or
otherwise....  When you got people like Howard Berkowitz, Priscilla
Oppenheimer, the oldest CCNP on earth, and of course, ME  (LOL) lurking in
the shadows, you'll almost always find a good discussion about RTP priority
limitations, frame formats, routing design problems and tips, etc......

Even tho it's been a year since I finished CCNP, I still check the group
everyday just to keep on my toes, and to keep learning..... (esp. while
studying for CCIE... hehe)

Enjoy!
Mike W.