I remembered studying these such models in differential equations
class......  what you need to do is to increase the rate of change in the
water in the exit queue (which you already indicated by trying the most
popular methods of draino, etc).

About all you could do is use some kind of policing and limit the incoming
water, but that could starve the body of the needed water pressure it needs.

Start troubleshooting again, starting the another dose of drano... sometimes
2 or three applications is what it takes.  Otherwise (if you own your place
instead of renting) you may need to get a snake or call Roto-Rooter.....
heheh

Mike W.