From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
sam sneed
Sent: Friday, April 26, 2002 4:57 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: congestion down main pipeline [7:42681]

The main problem I've been having deals with congestion and transfer rates.
When taking a shower longer than 5 minutes the pipeline by the drain gets
flooded with traffic and the water gets queued up.The rate at which water
enters the tub and leaves through the pipeline is disproportionate and I'm
not happy with the results. I tried draino, no dice. I tried CCO and
couldn't find the answer there.
 Any CCIE's have any tips for a newbie?