Thanks dre

This will definitely helps.

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios122/122cgcr/fqos_c/index.htm

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios122/122cgcr/fqos_r/index.htm

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios122/122cgcr/fqos_c/fqcprt2/index.htm

> -dre
>
> On Sat, Apr 27, 2002 at 07:11:03PM -0700, Shahid
> Muhammad Shafi wrote:
> > Hey Dre,
> >
> > Thanks for ur email..
> >
> > Can u further elaborate regarding:
> >
> > About 1/5 of the exam I thought were really math
> > > questions and not
> > >     Cisco questions (Know various QoS case
> scenarios
> > > from IP, FR,
> >
> > What reading material should be used?
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Shahid

=====
Shahid Muhammad Shafi

"Every man dies; not every man really lives"

Please help feed hungry people worldwide http://www.hungersite.com/
A small thing each of us can do to help others less fortunate than ourselves

http://health.yahoo.com