Thursday in RTP, to let everyone know that they are invited to come over
for good food and good routing this coming Saturday. If I pass the food
will be even grander than usual, so please - wish me luck!

        Saturday, May 4, 2002
        10 am to 4 pm
        At Bruce's House
        1607 Thomas Rd, Fort Washington, MD 20744

        The past few times Howard Berkowitz has been kind enough not only
to attend and bring food but also to let us play on one of the GETTLABs
racks. Very cool equipment, I am using it for most of my later than the
last minute desperate studying.

        Bring equipment and/or laptops as well as such snack and sodas.
There is still no charge, fees, dues and all are welcome as long as they
like talking about routing and switching.

        Yours Truly - Bruce Evry

          DIRECTIONS TO THE HOUSE

            1607 Thomas Road,
           Fort Washington, MD 20744

>From Maryland take I-95 to exit 3a in MD,
>From Virginia take Exit 2 in MD

   To the Indian Head Highway South.

Go about 3 miles, turn Left on Old Fort Road.

 Go exactly 2 miles on Old Fort Road,
   Turn Right on Thomas Road.
         We are 1607 Thomas Rd,
almost all the way down the street on the left.

Look for bright signs & a long gravel driveway
     With no House visible from street!

If lost, our phone # is 301-292-5231, call us!