Hi, Group,
I am having trouble to bridge IPX between Ethernet and Serial interface.  R2
in the middle is configured as transparent bridge with IPX routing disabled.
All three router running IPX RIP.  But R1 and R3 still can not exchange IPX
RIP update or IPX ping each other.  Someone suggested to configure IRB on
R3, put S0 of R3 into bridge group and configure BVI IPX network number to
be 700.  It does not make much sense to me.
When I use two ethernet interface on R2 to bridge traffic, everything works
fine.  Can someone explain what I am missing if I want to bridge between
Ethernet and Serial interfaces.

E0 net=900 --- R1---E1 net=700     ----      E1---R2---S0    ----    S0
net=700---R3--- E1 net=800

Thanks