I have two questions about DLSW + that I could use some explainations for.
I would greatly appreciate any feedback you may have.

1) When you are doing DLSW Lite across the Frame Relay why is it necessary
to map the LLC2 across the frame when you are not using passthrough?  I can
undertand it when you do specify the passthrough command, but without it I'm
kind of confused?  (is it because there is no other mode of transport across
the frame since its encapsulating it in the frame packets)

2) Here is one that you will probably never get, but there are a couple of
us trying to figure this one out and can't find any documentation on it.
Okay, say you have the following lists set up for DLSW:

dlsw ring-list 1 rings 1 2
dlsw port-list 1 s0
dlsw bgroup-list 1 bgroups 1 3

and then you do a command:

dlsw remote-peer 1 tcp 1.1.1.1

Which list does it actually apply to the remote peer?  Does it apply all of
them?  The 1st one?  Anyone know for sure?

Thanks and sorry for the rather long post.