Peter,

----- Original Message -----
From: "Peter Rosenthal"
Sent: Wednesday, May 01, 2002 11:11 AM
Subject: Re: Some free scenarios and tutorials (slight correction) [7:42985]

> Besides, who wants to read CCIE prep material from a guy that hasn't even
> passed the lab!  Howard does us all a favor and please go take the lab.
> You're so awesome with all your books and work on the IETF so it should be
> breeze.  No excuses!

I disagree with you on this comment. There are coaches and players. In order
to pass the lab you will have to know the stuff and be able to type it in
time, some people may just do feel comfortable under some pressure, I am not
saying this is the case for anyone for sure, but to me, not being a CCIE
just means not having that number, period.  You do not have to be a world
champion to coach your team to win it. I am not saying who claims to be a
coach is certainly capable of being a good one, but we just cannot logically
rule that out.

IMHO, the owner of the list owns the list. The owner has the freedom to give
some kind of privileges to anybody.

That said, I think no matter how much free stuff is in there, it is an
underestimation of people's intelligence claming that this kind of posting
is non-business related. People open mails everyday know this for sure.

Just my .02
Kent