Hello,

I just took the new CCIE Written Beta test. That's really a very hard test
(everything that we've been hearing about this test is true ). You
have 180 minutes (I've used 179 minutes and a few seconds! YES, that's full
3 hours without going to the bathroom ) for 150 questions. It really
seems that everything in networking is covered in this test. From some basic
questions to the most complex questions about IPX, MPLS, VLAN, BGP, OSPF,
EIGRP, DLSw+, ATM, LANE, NAT, Queueing (all WFQ, RSVP, Traffic Shaping and
Load Balancing), VoIP, Frame Relay, ISDN, Token Ring, EtherChannels, IPSec
and everything else you can think.

I didn't get any "type the command" type of question, altough you may find
some questions like "what's the command that likely would fix this problem".
Basically more than 60% of these questions have its own lab scenario.

For those who will take this test: Even though that's the new format
(351-001), you really should take a look at the blueprint for the (350-001)
before taking this test
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/625/ccie/certifications/rsblueprint.html

I've used Boson tests CCIE practice test #2, Caslow's book, Routing TCP/IP
volume I and II, Halabi's book and a lot of reserch on cisco.com :)

Well. I hope this helps! :) Now I have to wait 6-8 weeks for the result :)

cya
Daniel Lafraia