The whole 4000 (and M) series?
We have a few hundred 4700M routers, and previously 4000 routers (might
have been 4000M, I forget).  Haven't had too many problems with them that
I'm aware of.  Of course, they're EoS now, which is a slight problem...

JMcL
----- Forwarded by Jenny Mcleod/NSO/CSDA on 03/05/2002 01:25 pm -----

"CiscoB"
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]