Dear subscribers,

In defense of Mr. Berkowitz, Ms.Oppenheimer and many others,
here's a short story to sum it up...

A man died and went to the pearly gates, and the angel said,
"Well, Mr. Jones, since you've lived a special life on earth, G~d has
asked me to give you special treatment. You will get to choose if
you want to go to heaven or hell. Which would you like to visit first?"
And Mr.Jones indicated he wanted to get a glimpse of hell first.
What he saw was a place filled with misery and pain, and in spite of
everyone being gathered around a banquet table, they were all starving.
The angel pointed out to him that this was due to the fact that
everyone who went to hell was punished by having an extremely long
spoon glued to their hands, thus making it impossible to feed themselves.

Next stop was heaven, but the scene was very similar to that in hell.
There was a huge gathering of people also with a long spoon attached
to their hands, yet everyone was enjoying the feast and having a party.
The difference was in heaven, they were all feeding each other.

Conclusion:
If as a subscriber all you want to do is insult other listers or show us
your arrogance, it is time that you GET OFF THIS LIST!!!

To Howard, Priscilla, and folks like them...we can't thank you enough.

Sincerely,

Elmer