Shawn,

The 2926T is a good viable option as well as the 2901.  Both switches run
the cat5k OS.  The 2926T takes special blades that do not work in a cat5k or
vice-versa (believe me, I've tried).

I prefer the cat2901 over any of the options because of the power
consumption factor.  The cat5002 and 2926T both consume more power than the
2901.  Also, the 2901 is much shorter (but longer).

thanks,
-Brad Ellis
CCIE#5796 (R&S / Security)
Network Learning Inc