Bulent,

Thank you for the reply.  I am afraid you may have misunderstood this
problem.  Allow me to be more clear:

  192.168.0.1 --------------------- 192.168.0.150 - Host A - 128.59.39.3
      |                                                          (dual homed
server)

128.59.39.2
router A                                                          router
C ---------------------------- Internet

192.168.1.1

   T1

192.168.1.2

router B

192.168.2.1

The problem happens on Host A.  Host A is a WebServer with  2 interfaces: a
public (which goes out to the internet) and a private (which talks to the
database).  The private interface has IP 192.168.0.150 and default GW
192.168.0.1.  The public has ip 128.59.39.3 and default GW 128.59.39.2.
Everything works fine if I leave the private interface's default GW blank.
If I put Router C's address as the private interface's default gateway,
after some time I cannot ping anywhere from Host A, even though I can ping
it from the outside world.  I need to have the private interface configured
with 192.168.0.1 as the default GW because remote users need to be able to
connect to that server via the back-end T1.  Any light would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,

-H