Doh ;-)

Rah

-----Original Message-----
From: MADMAN [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 13 May 2002 19:58
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: CCIE- I WILL BE [7:43969]

Yes or when there is a problem and you ask, "did you change ANYTHING"
you get the answer, no.  a long time later after you finally isloate the
problem the customer says, "oh I didn't THINK that would have any effect
on..."  You want to say I didn't ask what changes you thought would
cause the problem...

  Dave

--
David Madland
Sr. Network Engineer

"Emotion should reflect reason not guide it"