And I've worked in many places where the janitorial staff isn't allowed
access to the datacenter / comm closets.  It was strictly up to the IT
staff to keep the place clean.
Having a low tolerance for unpleasant looking curly hairballs on the floor,
I was generally the one using the broom even though I was, in most every
case, a project consultant. :-)

Craig