Hi Murali,

With Etherpeek you can only examine the ethernet sides of your connection
(which in this case should probably enough since the problem seems to be on
the Ethernet-segment between router C and the Win98 client). As far as I'm
aware you can only sniff serial links with a professional package like
Sniffer Pro. Should anybody know of a freeware tool, let me know.

Hth,
Crestion