Hi all,
 New on Groupstudy.com, but this site comes highly recommended.  I am
pursuing my CCIE certification, and need to put a home lab together. I have
reviewed Cisco's web page on the recommended equipment list in preparation
for the exam, but of course, they do not state with the equipment list what
type of network modules are needed with 3600, 4500, 2500 and 2600 series
routers.  Can anyone in this group provide this information?  I just want to
make sure that I put together the right lab and not waste money purchasing
unnecessary equipment.
  Thanks for any help.

-Orlando