Hey GroupStudy.com gang,

I remember using Group Study when I was studying for my CCNP, and probably
will again if I go for my CCIE.  I wanted to let you know about a cool
website that can help you in your Cisco lives, not only for tough
certification questions but deeper Cisco issues you'll need to resolve later
on in your careers.  Also, you can use your smarts to make money from other
less experienced people seeking information!  NerdHeard.com is an
information auction where the questioner sets a price for the info they need
(min 1$), and other members bid on providing the answers.  Sign up for free
today and you'll get a $1 off your first question, plus another $1 for
spreading the news to 3 friends.  Look for our banner on GroupStudy.com
starting June 15th!

Andy
CCNP
NerdHeard.com