As I said before load balancing is okey, the problem is with statistics. For
example when you especialy look to the statistics with sh service summary
and sh summary you see 4 persons on server 5 when you looked from server 5
there are 7 persons. This is the problem I am trying to tell. Although there
are 7 persons connected to server 5 CSS show only 4 persons connected to
server 5.

Best regards,