The real question is why would you need such a tool..... may as well take a
subnet calculator, a Binary-decimal-Hex converter, etc.....

IMHO, there should be a basic binary/hex-decimal conversion and bitswapping
quiz that one must pass just to take any Cisco exam......

Bitswapping can be done in a matter of seconds in ones head..... I know
because that's how I do it....... it's not rocket science....

Mike W.