1. Could anyone please tell me what needs to be done on the PIX firewall if
the
Cisco VPN concentrator is placed in such a way as the public interface is in
the DMZ and private interface on the inside network.
2. This design of placing the Concentraor in the DMZ is a little complex as
compared to keeping the Concentrator Parallel to Firewall, which has
security
risks.Also in the case of Parallel design concentrator public address has to
be in the IP subnet as the
Firewall and the External Router( If I am not wrong) can this be overcome by
placing the Concentrator in the DMZ.
3. Does the firewall need some routing capability so that it can route
Encrypted packets to go thru concentrator or can it be done by adding routes
to the servers pointing to concentrator.
4. What will have to be done if there are some AS-400 servers and we are
planning to use IPsec.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Neil