Hi all,

I'm not sure whether this is possible or not , it could be a piece of cake,
but I'm without a pix at the moment to try it on.
If the outside interface is a private address (all registered addresses are
just routed to the pix and translated to internal addresses), is it still
possible to SSH to the Pix somehow?
Obviously it's not possible to SSH to the outside private address over the
internet, but is there a trick to do something like NAT (translating a
registered address to the outside address) or port redirection.
I suppose this could be done on the Internet router, but I'm trying to find
a way of doing it on the pix alone.
I seem to remember trying to SSH through the pix to an inside interface, and
I don't think this was possible (this was for a slightly different scenario
where the registered addresses were actually used on the inside network, but
I'd be interested to hear ideas for that too).

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Gaz