I have a 2501 purchased from Ebay with c2500-js-l.122-7b.bin installed on
it.  Just for standards I wish for all my routers to have the same IOS on
it.  I have been trying to load c2500-jos56i-l.121-6.bin on it.  I have
tried to install it from 2 different TFTP servers and FTP and none of them
will work.  Cisco TFTP says "State Error" and solar winds TFTP says
connection reset by remote peer.  It looks like it copies a little chunk of
it then kicks back those errors.  2-3 exclamations is all I get on the
router.  I have not problem copying the IOS off of the router, but can't
seem to get one on it.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Justin