I'm back to reading groupstudy after an eighteen month abscence. My
CCNP/CCDP certs which I finished 12/2000 and 1/2001 are working wonders
career wise, but I am doing a lot of carrier type stuff now and I've
lined up projects that pretty much cover the BSCI, MCAST+QoS, and MPLS
tests for CCIP - no reason not to get it done if I am going to do the
reading anyway.

  I am curious to know the stats - how many people have completed this
cert? I was about #1500 on CCDP and I'd like to think I'll be able to
better that on the CCIP.

        Neal Rauhauser