"I think the depth of knowledge on each subject will not be touched by that
required
for CCNP/CCIE..."
Hmmph.  I have done the BSCI, but none of the other exams for the CCIP (I
had the option of doing a freebie exam at Networkers, which is the only
reason I did it).  The level of routing protocol knowledge required for
BSCI was very shallow, in my opinion.  I haven't done the BSCN, either (I
did ACRC a few years ago), so I don't know how the BSCI compares to BSCN,
but the BSCI required *far* less detailed knowledge than the ACRC did.
I hope that the BSCN requires more routing knowledge than the BSCI,
because if not, I reckon the CCNP is going towards a cornflakes cert (or
maybe I just struck the easy BSCI questions).

JMcL
----- Forwarded by Jenny Mcleod/NSO/CSDA on 30/05/2002 04:12 pm -----

"Michael L. Williams"
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]