Metro is fun.  I don't have the cert but I did that kind of work for about
3 months 2 years ago and it was really challenging and fun.

"Scott H."
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
05/28/2002 09:58 AM
Please respond to "Scott H."

        To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        cc:
        Subject:        What next? [7:45176]

I recently completed the CCIE lab exam (R&S) and have been contemplating
the
next mountain.  Anybody have any suggestions?  I have considered both
Juniper and Nortel but my interest level in those is limited and so is my
access to equipment.  Anybody gone down the road of CCIP yet?  Metro seems
like a fun topic and I would love to learn MPLS.  Any comments (except
B.S.
cert bashing) welcome.

Scott
CCIE #9340