Dear all,

Question1: May I know how to set the speed and duplex type of the interface
ethernet0 of 2500 router. See below..  there is no speed and duplex option
unlike IOS switch fasthernet switch.

internetRT(config)int e0
internetRT(config-if)#?
Interface configuration commands:
  access-expression   Build a bridge boolean access expression
  arp                 Set arp type (arpa, probe, snap) or timeout
  backup              Modify dial-backup parameters
  bandwidth           Set bandwidth informational parameter
  bridge-group        Transparent bridging interface parameters
  cdp                 CDP interface subcommands
  cmns                OSI CMNS
  custom-queue-list   Assign a custom queue list to an interface
  delay               Specify interface throughput delay
  description         Interface specific description
  exit                Exit from interface configuration mode
  frame-relay         Set frame relay parameters
  help                Description of the interactive help system
  hold-queue          Set hold queue depth
  ip                  Interface Internet Protocol config commands
  ipx                 Novell interface subcommands
  keepalive           Enable keepalive
  llc2                LLC2 Interface Subcommands
  load-interval       Specify interval for load calculation for an interface
  loopback            Configure internal loopback on an interface
  mac-address         Manually set interface MAC address
  mtu                 Set the interface Maximum Transmission Unit (MTU)
  netbios             Use a defined NETBIOS access list or enable
name-caching
  no                  Negate a command or set its defaults
  ntp                 Configure NTP
  priority-group      Assign a priority group to an interface
  shutdown            Shutdown the selected interface
  snapshot            Configure snapshot support on the interface
  snmp                Modify SNMP interface parameters
  standby             Hot standby interface subcommands
  transmit-interface  Assign a transmit interface to a receive-only
interface
  tx-queue-limit      Configure card level transmit queue limit

internetRT(config-if)#

Question2,
When I config my solaris box's (boxA) hme0 as IP 61.9.200.114 netmask
255.255.255.240 broadcast 61.9.200.127.  But it keep changed to 61.9.200.114
netmask 255.0.0.0 broadcast 61.255.255.255 after reboot.  May I know why?  I
configure it on another solaris (boxB) but it stays as 61.9.200.114 netmask
255.255.255.240 broadcast 61.9.200.127 after rebooting.  Why box A netmask
changed?