Everybody,

thank you.

As I supposed nothing "passive" came up - sniffing and analyzing the
traffic, or remote snmp query to the call hist table need something polling
continuosly, or at least parsing the normal log in order to check when
necessary.
What woulb have been "nice and the correct way" (for some value of correct)
would be some way to make the router itself log the relevant information,
without need for external devices polling or sniffing and analyzing the
data, as with "debug dialer" active.
Bye
Heiko

--
-- PREVINET S.p.A.            [EMAIL PROTECTED]
-- Via Ferretto, 1            ph  x39-041-5907073