> Oh just for the record, ever hear of a bandwidth domain?  If you have
> please let me know about it because I can't find it anywhere.

I know I've encountered that expression somewhere, whether that was in the
sybex CCDA books or one of the certificationzone papers I can't remember.
Anyway, as always, Google is your friend:
* Bandwidth domain: everything associated with one port on a bridge or a
switch.
* Ethernet switch bandwidth is also known as collision domain

See http://teaching.ust.hk/~ismt319/ISMT319_2_16.ppt for the full course.
HTH

Bjxrn

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and
is the property of the Cap Gemini Ernst & Young Group. It is intended only
for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate,
distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies
of this message.