Yeah the test was easier than before.

You got a 0% too??  I wonder if anyone else has.  I got a 8-- as well with
a score of 7-- on the first try.

Strange stuff and I had at least 5 security questions.

Theo

"Kevin Jones"
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
05/27/2002 04:13 AM
Please respond to "Kevin Jones"

        To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: written [7:45056]

I too got a 0% on the security portion of the CID.  I passed the exam with
an 8--.  I am pretty sure I had more than 1 security question, and I am
certain that I got at least 1 right.  I came away with the impression that
maybe some of the questions I felt were security questions happened to,
for
whatever reason, fall into one of the other categories.  Overall, the exam
seemed easier than many have made it out to be.  I think that they have
updated their questions some.  I passed the exam about a month ago.

Kevin

""Michael L. Williams""  wrote in message
> wrote in message
> > Yeah Kris you are right.  I lost about $120 on the CID and got angry.
> > Because of this, I converted a $500,000 Cisco network into a $300,000
> > Foundry network and my customer is really happy about it.  ;-)    I
wasn't
> > angry that I failed the test.  It is acceptable.  However, a 0% in
> > security!?!?!?!  That got me angry.  I could understand 50% or even
33%
> > but 0% is just impossible for me to accept and not only once but
twice!

> Is it possible that you were only given a single security question and
> missed that one (because of poor wording or whatever reason).  Point
being,
> if you only receive a single question on security and miss it, you'll
get