I ended up taking the 607 test twice (test crashed the first time after I
completed it and the score report was nothing but uninterpreted PCL code)
and neither time did I have any questions which specifically related to the
Cat 1900.

The router simulator does allow you to use abbreviations.  Just not the ones
from IOS 11.x :)

Something that I thought was interesting was that they even managed to make
it "slow".  Even though I was on a PIII, when it came time to save, it still
took a few seconds to "build the configuration", just like you'd find on an
old 2500.