From: Jeff Harris [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2002 4:03 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: CCIE Lab Reading [7:45486]

Is this set for all products or just the products that you have a contract
on? Just wondering as we don't have any manuals at all (besides the little
getting started booklets that come with WIC's and whatnot). We're a Premier
Partner as well..

--

Jeff Harris - Cisco/Unix Engineer
CCNA, CCNP Routing, Remote Access Passed