> Nic said that he used both Boson 1 and 3. That's about $80.00 for
> questions/topics that are covered in other materials for
> $29.95. I could
> safely say that all the topics in all three Boson exams
> (about $120.00) are
> covered in other materials for only $29.95. If someone's got all three
> Bosons and wants to match topic for topic with CCxx
> materials, contact me
> offline.

        Shawn, no offence, but we get the point. Boson is good and
expensive, CCxx is good and cheap. Boson has a test engine, CCxx doesn't.
Boson has a name, CCxx is making it. Summed up, Boson wins in many people's
book.

        Why don't you use Zyxel routers in everyday life? Boy, they are
cheaper than Cisco and they route, too!

Marko.

P.S. I'm just a satisfied Boson customer.