Nic said that he used both Boson 1 and 3. That's about $80.00 for
questions/topics that are covered in other materials for $29.95. I could
safely say that all the topics in all three Boson exams (about $120.00) are
covered in other materials for only $29.95. If someone's got all three
Bosons and wants to match topic for topic with CCxx materials, contact me
offline.

Shawn K.