Way off topic:

1. Priscilla mentions ephemeral ports at the end of this post. I just saw
"Scanners" this weekend and the drug they use to give people wacky
telepathic powers was "ephemerol". Apparently it gives you the ability to
make people's heads explode, just like networking can at times!

2. Priscilla, please tell me you cut and paste that stuff from somewhere and
don't just reel it off from memory (e.g. the 10-step FTP process below). If
you do reel it off from memory, do you use some herbal memory supplement or
something?

-John