Hi Ashish,

John Moy has written a book related to coding an OSPF implementation and
provides snippets of code from his own.  I lost my bookmark page, but I'm
sure someone around might have a link to his homepage with provides
additional detail and code IIRC.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0201309661/qid=1023147354/sr=8-4/ref=sr_8_4/104-7176424-7025553