From: Creighton Bill-BCREIGH1 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wed, June 05, 2002 2:03 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: 640-605 BCRAN Beta PASSED!! [7:45777]

I'd like to thank EVERYONE in this group. Very difficult exam! but I somehow
feel prouder having passed this monster instead of the current 640-505.The
scenarios and ideas presented here are better than anything seen in a lab
and more diverse than anything seen in my workplace.

I was wondering if anyone could tell me if this will count toward the
existing CCNP track if my other exams are the current standard (640-50x) in
which case I'M DONE!!!

Finally, if I am in fact done, can anyone tell me if it's more advantageous
to go after CCDA/P or just chase the CCIE written (before the new version of
that exam is introduced).

Bill Creighton
Senior System Engineer CCNP(?)
.   This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
.   intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom
.   they are addressed.
.   If you have received this email in error please notify the
.   originator of the messageand the system manager at
.   [EMAIL PROTECTED] and delete the material from your computer.

.   This footer also confirms that this
.   email message has been scanned for the presence of computer viruses.

.    Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual
.    sender, except where the sender specifies and with authority,
.    states them to be the views of Pharmaceutical Solutions Industry.

7     Finally, the recipient should double  check this email and any
7     attachments for the presence of any viruses.
7     Pharmaceutical Solutions Industry  accepts no liability
.     for any damage caused  by any virus / error transmitted by this
email."