I took the CCIE beta exam at the begining on May (a day beofore the
end) and could wait no more. I called prometric to see if they had a grade
in thier system, they told me that thier system showed a "P" for pass (I
called twice to confirm.) Cisco's system does not show anything yet (I know
it can take up to ten days to show up.) Now, I still do not belive that I
passed (until I have the printed copy in my hand) and wanted to check with
the group to see if anyone else had this experience. That is, not getting
the official results and calling prometric to get the results (and the
finding out the the info prometric had was not correct.

     Thanks
     Oleg.