""Oleg Oz""  wrote in message
> I took the CCIE beta exam at the begining on May (a day beofore the
> end) and could wait no more. I called prometric to see if they had a grade
> in thier system, they told me that thier system showed a "P" for pass (I
> called twice to confirm.) Cisco's system does not show anything yet (I
know
> it can take up to ten days to show up.) Now, I still do not belive that I
> passed (until I have the printed copy in my hand) and wanted to check with
> the group to see if anyone else had this experience. That is, not getting
> the official results and calling prometric to get the results (and the
> finding out the the info prometric had was not correct.

I just called them and they said it was updated last week with the pass
information.
I have not yet received the official results (this isn't to be expected
until at least
next week I thought, no?).

I feel the same way you do (having passed the exam and not believing it).

But, if we did pass... that's *great* news... Congrats!

-dre