I took my 640-503 exam today and passed.  But I have some questions for
everyone.

I bought the Cisco Press study guide books for the 503-506 exams, and now
they are coming out with 603-606.  Does anyone know the difference in the
exams, what more information one needs to know to pass them, and when they
are officially going to take away the 503-506 exams?  I just don't want to
have to buy new books in order to obtain needed information on the new
versions.

Also, I wanted to ask how much time do I have inbetween each portion of the
CCNP exams?  How long till they expire?  Or is there a time limit that I
have to get all 4 within?

Any help would be much appreciated.  Thank you all so much! =)

Jarred Nicholls, CCNA