Hi,

If you look at the lab walk through on page 817, you will notice that the
statement "default-information originate always route-map condition"

The default route will only be propagated if the condition listed in the
route-map statement is met. If it is not met, the default route will not be
propagated.

Things would be alot simpler if you just took out the "always" statement,
but then again, the CCIE lab requirement may require it.

Schwantz

""Kage Roc""  wrote in message
> Hey all,
>
> I am currently using the CCIE Practical sutides text and I am confused on
> the OSPF Default routing part.  On Page 795, Karl says that is you use the
> DEFAULT-NETWORK x.x.x.x command generate the Deafult route you need the
> ALWAYS statment present in the DEFAULT-INFORMATION ORIGINATE command.
Then