Dear all,
I have a problem with Cisco 2509-RJ access server as follow:
When i reboot the router to it load the IOS installed in the flash, a
warning message is appear
(Configurations from version 12.0 may not be correctly under stood)
after loading, the (Press RETURN to get started) normal  message is pop up
at the console, but when i press Enter nothing happen only the message (
Press RETURN to get started) appear again.

I thought that the problem may be from the IOS installed where it give me a
warning at the beginning, so when i tried to go to the ROMON mode to install
a new IOS (i can't reach the router through any other interface) by press
Ctrl+Break i got the following mode :

and the only available command are
> ?
B [filename] [TFTP Server IP address | TFTP Server Name]
             Load and execute system image from ROM or from TFTP server
C [address]  Continue execution [optional address]
D /S M L V   Deposit value V of size S into location L with modifier M
E /S M L     Examine location L with size S with modifier M
G [address]  Begin execution
H            Help for commands
I            Initialize
K            Stack trace
L [filename] [TFTP Server IP address | TFTP Server Name]
             Load system image from ROM or from TFTP server, but do not
             begin execution
O            Show configuration register option settings
P            Set the break point
S            Single step next instruction
T function   Test device (? for help)

Deposit and Examine sizes may be B (byte), L (long) or S (short).
Modifiers may be R (register) or S (byte swap).
Register names are: D0-D7, A0-A6, SS, US, SR, and PC

so how can i upgrade the IOS in this mode, or is there any other method to
solve the problem.

Thanks
--

Mohannad N. Khuffash