Taking some time for conversion? Does it take some time too to read the
questions and the multiple answers?
The question is like asking about the Numerical Anaysis exam if it is
allowed to bring a minicomputer to perform the iteration because it takes
long time to perform the iterations.

For CCIE Written exam, only a pen, paper, and a finger to click the mouse
are permitted inside the room. :)