Hi,
I have one query regarding VLAN representation in SNMP.
I had to find if VLANs are configured in a cisco box.And I can only do it
thru
SNMP means.
I looked at the Bridge MIB extensions and it says that
"ifType" value for a VLAN interface should be "propVirtual(53)"

Now I looked at the interface table of Catalyst 6000 series (MSFC Software
(C6MSFC-JSV-M), Version 12.1(8a)).
It has bunch of VLAN interfaces with ifType as "ethernetcsmaCd".
Well this seems to be true for any MSFC card.

So where is the catch... I mean what i should understand by this and what
else
I can look at to find if VLANs are present.

Thanks,
Ashish