Hello all.

I recently acquired a 516-CS on ebay for use in my home pod.  The problem I
have is connecting to the darn thing.  I am either making a foolish mistake
or there is something wrong with the box.

The unit comes up fine with the OK led lit green once booted.  I know that
the ethernet interface is up and functioning because I am able to telnet to
it, just can't log in because I do not have the passwords.

I am trying to console into the box however and I am not having any luck.  I
am using a regular DB9 console kit (DB9 Femail>Rolled Cable) to connect to
J1 with 9600-8-N-1.

I am getting the feeling that the box is either corrupt in some manner or I
am not using the correct cable configuration to connect to the box.

If anyone has any insight on this it is appreciated.

Cheers.